Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Author Benjamin Jones and Artist Justin Taylor Graphic Novel Re-Launch

Ben Jones and Justin Taylor re-launched their graphic novel, H.U.B. Humanity's Ultimate Battle Volume 1 on 7/2/2010. I would encourage everyone to visit the novels' website at www.whatishub.net to download your FREE copy today! I must say that I was never a fan of vampires but H.U.B. has introduced me to a new liking for vampires in a different light. This novel is filled with action, fear, blood gushing, political views and illusions that will make you scrutinize the way we view those that surrounds us. I was hooked from the beginning and really didn't want the story to end. This isn't your typical vampire blood sucking story. If you are bitten, you were ripped to shreds, broken in half and only your limbs were left to be identified by family members. It is set in a modern day society so it gives you a sense of a possible "true" reality. If you are into vampires, this is a great book to check out. Even if you aren't, like I was, I guarantee your mind will be changed. So visit the site and download your copy NOW!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your review, Tiffanie. My goal when creating H.U.B. was to come up with something different and new to separate myself from the gamut of vampire stories that are saturating the market and I think I have achieved that goal. I wanted to make it real and have it relatable in comparison to today's society and I think (hope) that everyone, be they a fan of vampires or not, will be able to get something from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Ben. And I will say you did just that. I can honestly see H.U.B. becoming a movie or a t.v. series someday. Move over True Blood, there is a new sheriff in town ;-)

    ReplyDelete