Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Writers Movement Member: Author Danielle Leach

Danielle and I met on facebook through my fan page. After becoming friends, we took the time to chat occasionally and I feel like I have personally known her for quite some time now. Danielle speaks words of encouragement and knowledge as she possesses a calming spirit of a woman that has been conditioned and molded by the love and favor of God. Danielle received her Bachelor's degree in Psychology from Florida State University and aspires to further her studies in the field to achieve a PhD in Clinical Psychology. She is known as a role model in her community by volunteering her free time to help those in need of counsel and mentoring.I took the time out over these last few months to read her writings and excerpts of her upcoming biography, American Dreamer, which is due to be released in December 2010. Her book is filled with so many inspirational quotes and I know that she is going to effortlessly bless the world with the musings of her noted life experiences and transformation. If you want to learn more about Danielle, you can check her out at the Writers Movement website or her books' website at http://www.americandreamerbook.com/. I have included a few of her books' insights so that you may get a peek into the mind of an inspirational woman, writer and role model.

“Are you not convinced that your PURPOSE is to live and to LIVE is to fulfill your purpose? Dreams are merely visions waiting to happen.”

"Faith sees what the naked eye can’t see. What appears impossible to the naked eye has already been called into existence to those who have Faith. The naked eye only SEES the mountain. Faith MOVES her out of the way."

"The secret to happiness is simple. Just accept yourself and find an appreciation for life."

Copyright © 2010 Danielle Leach All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have a biography coming out! I'll be sure to check out her website. And I think what you're doing here on this blog is just wonderful! I'm so glad I found it. I'm a follower now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa...glad to have you ;-)

    ReplyDelete