Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Interview for Domestic Violence project

Interview for Domestic Violence project
By Author Tiffanie Minnis

I'm conducting interviews for my next book; Less Violence, More Love. I will send a email with 5 questions to those that are willing to participate. If you would like to remain anonymous, you will. If you will like to be quoted, you will. I'm looking to interview 50 women and/or men for this project. This is my way of showing the world the effects of abuse and what one goes through when involved in abusive relationships and how it's possible to escape and survive before it's too late. Please send an email to tminnis1981@gmail.com, inbox me on Facebook or DM me on twitter if you are interested or if you know someone that is.

Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment